- This event has passed.
Oct 20, 2016 – 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
ART CRAWL IS SOLD OUT!
San Diego is home to a colorful and hip street art scene, and we’re bringing it into the Museum for one night only!
Snack on street tacos, sip craft beer, and discover art all over the Museum: hear street opera and spoken word art, watch break dancing and drumming up close, see yarn bombs going off, create a chalkboard mural, make your own graffiti art, and more!
Bring a date, bring your friends–don’t miss all this street art in one place!
- View rarely-seen objects from the Museum’s collections on display.
- Watch energetic break dancing and drumming up close
- See yarn bombing in action and learn some crochet stitches.
- Create a chalkboard mural.
- Make your own graffiti art.
- Enjoy street tacos and local craft beer.
Check out the photo gallery below for a peek at the local artists coming to this one-of-a-kind event!
- Ticket includes entrance to the museum, food tastings, beverages, and entertainment.
- Each Museum Member is entitled to one additional guest ticket at the member price.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you can give them to someone else to use.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Gill Sotu, Poet Samantha Darling