July 20, 2017 – 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Connect your mind, body, and soul with an evening of yoga, beer tastings, and conversation at the Museum of Man.
At this fun after-hours event, YogaOne will lead you through an all-levels flow class that fosters a positive, non-competitive environment and encourages well-being, mindfulness, and community.
Afterwards, enjoy beer tastings from Aztec Brewing Company and a discussion with a Fleet Science Center scientist that explores connections between yoga, beer, and the body. Don’t forget to bring your own mat, water, and towel for yoga. Space is limited so get your tickets now!
Bring a friend or meet someone new for a casual night out mingling with yogis and craft beer lovers!
Brew-Asana tickets are $15 for Museum Members and $20 for E-Club Members. Not a member? Become one today to get the discounted rate.
- Entrance to the Museum, a one-hour yoga class, a science discussion, and beer tastings.
- Each Museum Member is entitled to one additional guest ticket at the Museum Member price.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you can give them to someone else to use.
- This event is 21 and up. IDs will be checked at the door.
Beer Tasting Sample Menu:
- Hibiscus Wheat Beer (American Hefeweizen Beer)
- Macaroon Nut Brown (American Brown Ale)
- Hop Serpent IIPA (West Coast Imperial India Pale Ale)
Featuring: Aztec Brewing Company, Fleet Science Center, YogaOne