- This event has passed.
Tower After Hours: Philippines
May 19, 2016 – 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Regular-priced tickets will be available at the door.
Experience the vibrant cultural heritage of the Philippines with San Diego’s own Filipino-American community! Enjoy a night out with family and friends and immerse yourself in the traditions unique to this island nation, from delicious foods to stunning performances of music and dance.
Featuring food from:
And featuring entertainment from:
- Bibak – Folk Dance
- Mark Fulgar – Singer/Guitarist
- Sweet Pete’s Martial Arts Academy – Martial Art Demonstration
- Anatalia Villaranda – Singer
- Pasacat Philippine Performing Arts Company – Folk Dance
- Samahan Philippine Dance Company – Folk Dance
- Lovely Photo Booths
*This special discount ends at noon on Thursday, May 19, or until tickets sell out, and only applies to E-Club Member tickets. It cannot be used when purchasing other ticket types such as Museum Member tickets or Sundown Tower bundle tickets.
Tickets: $15 for Museum Member tickets/$30 for E-Club Member tickets. Sign up to become a Museum Member to get the discounted rate.
- Ticket includes entrance to the museum, food tastings, beverages, and cultural entertainment.
- Each Museum Member is entitled to one additional guest ticket at the member price.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you can give them to someone else to use.
Sundown Tower Bundle Tickets
For the first time, guests to Tower After Hours can take a tour of the California Tower during the event by purchasing a Sundown Tower Bundle Ticket. This special ticket includes entrance to the event and a guided tour of the California Tower for the price of $40 per ticket.
- Two tower tours are available for Tower After Hours: Philippines at 6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., only.
- Space is limited. Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests who purchased Sundown Tower Bundle tickets are asked to arrive 15 minutes before the start of their tower tours. Tours are on a strict time schedule and will not wait for you, and you will not be allowed to join a tour that has already begun.
- No food or drink is allowed in the tower.
- Guests must be at least 6 years of age to climb the tower.
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Special discounts and offers cannot be applied to Sundown Tower Bundle Tickets.
The Tower After Hours series at the San Diego Museum of Man is a place for San Diego’s diverse communities to showcase and share their unique cultural heritage through cuisine and performing arts.
Support for Tower After Hours is provided by the Nissan Foundation, the City of San Diego Commission for Arts and Culture, the County of San Diego’s Community Enhancement Program, partner Silayan Filipina National Organization, Anatalia Villaranda, Bibak, Filipino Food & Bakery, Hs Catering, Mark Fulgar, Myxologie Juice Bar, Pasacat Philippine Performing Arts Company, Samahan Philippine Dance Company, and Sweet Pete’s Martial Arts Academy.