- This event has passed.
Beer, Bir, Bjór
Jun 7, 2018 – 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Hurry- the first 25 people to purchase a ticket will receive a free BEERology koozie!
Navigate the global beer tasting scene at Beer, Bir, Bjόr: An International Beer Tasting at the Museum of Man! At this after-hours event, you’ll receive a map guiding your journey to the four corners of the Museum where you’ll fill your flight with five brews inspired by nations around the world, enjoy beer-inspired activities, and snack on savory sausages and salads.
During your journey through the Museum you’ll experience many adventures, including:
- Sipping on brews from Culture Brewing Co, Novo Brazil Brewing, Pacific Islander Beer Co, and more
- Enjoying sausages, pasta salad, and green salad
- Contributing to a beer-inspired art mural
- And more!
Tickets are $20 for Museum Members | $30 for E-Club Members. Don’t wait to get your tickets – the first 25 people to purchase a ticket will receive a FREE BEERology koozie! Not a member? Become one to get the discounted rate.
- Each ticket includes entrance to the Museum, access to all the activities, one flight of beer*, and food tastings.
- Each Museum Member is entitled to one additional guest ticket at the Museum Member price.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you can give them to someone else to use.
- This is a 21+ event. IDs will be checked at the door.
*Additional beer will be available for purchase.
Traffic and parking can be unpredictable so be sure to give yourself plenty of time to arrive at the Museum. Parking information and directions are available here.
Featuring: Tarantino Gourmet Sausages, Big Front Door, music by John Lyon, Dr. Gary E. Heussler, Culture Brewing Co, Novo Brazil Brewing, Pacific Islander Beer Co, SR76 Beerworks, and Women’s Craft Beer Collective