- This event has passed.
Flavors in Harmony: Pairing Beer & Food
Mar 20, 2014 – 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This beer tasting is SOLD OUT! Our next beer tasting, Hopfest, is June 19, 2014! We’ll be celebrating our favorite beer ingredient – hops – with hoppy craft brews. Buy tickets for Hopfest now!
Discover the San Diego Museum of Man’s BEERology exhibit while drinking the brew itself at our next beer tasting! Enjoy specially paired craft beer and food samples and learn how certain food and beer flavors complement each other so well.
Join the Museum and local craft breweries for this exciting beer tasting event March 20, 2014, from 6 to 8 p.m.
This event is 21 and up. IDs will be checked at the door.
Tickets: $20 for members and $30 for non-members. Sign up here to become a member and get the discounted rate.
- Each member is entitled to one additional guest ticket at Member price.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but they are fully transferable to another party.
Beer and Food Pairings:
- Coronado Idiot IPA with Slater’s 50/50 Specialty Burger
- Ninkasi Total Domination IPA with Tarantino’s Cheddar Bratwurst
- Ninkasi Believer Double Red Ale with Tarantino’s Pork Sausage with Sage
- Left Coast Del Mat St Lager with San Diego Taco Company’s Fish Taco with Pico de Gallo
- Left Coast Trestles IPA with San Diego Taco Company’s Flautas with Avocado Salsa
- Stone Smoked Porter with San Diego Taco Company’s Carnitas with Tomatillo Salsa
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA with San Diego Taco Company’s Potato Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
- Aztec Hibiscus Wheat with Grove Pastry’s Razzleberry Specialty Cupcake
- Aztec Agave Wheat with Fresh Orange Specialty Cupcake
Also, don’t miss tastings by Lagunitas and Dogfish Head!
Erik Fowler, Certified Cicerone