- This event has passed.
Oct 20, 2017 – 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
When the sun sets at the Museum of Man, it’s time to let your inner party animal roam free at this animal-themed masquerade experience inspired by our Living with Animals exhibit!
At this after-hours event, you’ll don an animal mask and let your instincts lead you to unknown adventures throughout the Museum — Encounter crawling creatures from your nightmares, pick your poison at our cocktail bar, dare to speed date a stranger, and more.
We encourage you to begin the evening as a blank slate with dark-colored cocktail attire. We’ll provide the animal mask and supplies for you to transform into your animal of choice, and the rest of the evening is up to you.
Bring a date, grab some friends, or meet someone new for a fun evening exploring your wild side!
At Wild Life! you’ll discover unexpected adventures, including:
- Creating your own animal-themed mask
- Holding hissing cockroaches, slithering snakes, and crawling tarantulas
- Customizing your own Snake Oil Cocktail Co. cocktail*
- Contributing to a community art mural
- Seeing unique masks from our collection
- And more!
- Entrance to the Museum, one customized cocktail*, two street tacos, and access to all the entertainment throughout the Museum.
- Each Museum Member is entitled to one additional guest ticket at the member price.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you can give them to someone else to use.
- This is a 21+ event, IDs will be checked at the door.
Tickets are only $20 for Museum Members and $25 for E-Club Members. Not a member? Become one today to get the discounted rate.
*Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
Traffic and parking can be unpredictable so be sure to give yourself plenty of time to arrive at the Museum. Parking information and directions are here.